Like this page!

14 February, 2013

happy valentine's day...too my one love...

Roses are red violets are blue I love you and that is true. Roses are violets are blue I love you for you. Roses are red daffodils are yellow And all I want to be is your fellow. Rose are red tulips are green I love you and hope that is seen. Poems are great stories of fate All about you from this once lonely dude. Hoping my words uplift you a bit cuz your smile stays with me for miles and miles. I could dance and I could sing I can and have danced and sung All the moves All the words Are all about you. A simple twist of fate Came along one October day And brought you with all your beauty to me. Roses are red and violets are blue I like you and hope you like me. Roses are read and violets are blue I love you and hope you love me. HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!! To you the most beautiful woman EVER. I love you Moriah Haven Lawson, And this gift to you is only a something to say that.

1 comment: