Like this page!

19 August, 2013

a preview of things to come and things in the works

Good afternoon folks the latest bio on, hahahahah i won't say, is in the works I should have it up later today. I suppose I could say.
Ben Knight and the Well Diggers is in the works. Shiny and the Spoon's new album will be coming to you by next week. I've been getting a nice response from friends and musicians so with all of you help we can keep this going.
I have been honored by Buffalo Wabs to do a piece on the Whispering Beard Folk Festival that will be coming in about a week or so. I asked Ian of Terminal Union to review his album and that too will be coming soon. A lot of things in the works and will be coming soon.
So stay tuned and hope to see a bunch of you at The Whispering Beard Folk Festival happening this Friday August 23rd through August 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment